Memory Support Services and Amenities
For people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss
Residents benefit from increased assistance with daily activities like bathing, dressing and personal hygiene. Our staff has been specifically trained in dementia care and creates uniquely designed programming. Family activity and involvement are always encouraged with 24-hour visitation. Services and amenities for residents at McKendree Gardens Memory Support neighborhood include:
- All housing and hospitality services
- Dining services three times daily
- Utilities (excluding television and telephone)
- Full linen service and personal laundry
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- 24 hour emergency call and monitoring system
- Social and recreational activities
You can view our rooms and amenities in our photo gallery. To find out more about Memory Support, call us at 610-269-8400 or check out our contact page.
If you are looking for short-term care we also offer respite services.