Memory Support at Simpson Meadows
Specialized and supportive memory care in Downingtown
McKendree Gardens is a thoughtfully designed neighborhood supporting residents living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of memory loss. Our warm and caring staff members are specially trained, sensitive to every circumstance, and treat residents with dignity, respect and patience. Memory loss not only affects the individual but also the family and loved ones. Family activities are important, and involvement is always encouraged with 24-hour visitation. We strive to create an environment that is nurturing and supportive for everyone involved. Our goal is to enhance the lives of the people who make McKendree Gardens their home.
McKendree Gardens includes:
- Private rooms and supportive environment specifically designed for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents. You can view our floor plan options.
- Programs and activities that enrich the lives of residents and help them maintain their independence
- Safe and spacious areas for residents to walk both within our community and in the garden outside
- Space for friends and families to visit and enjoy each other’s company
- Professional caregivers who provide care with kindness, compassion and a thorough understanding of the challenges of memory loss
For more information on our Memory Support program, call us at 610-269-8400.