We take pride in hiring professional, caring staff members at Simpson Meadows. There are several areas of opportunity for being part of our community, but there may not be a current opening in any of these areas:
- Activities and Resident Services
- Dining Services
- Home Care
- Nursing (LPN required)
- Care Associates and Med Techs
Simpson Meadows is an equal employment opportunity employer and offers a friendly working environment. An excellent benefits package is available for full time employees. Drug and alcohol screening and criminal background check are required as part of the hiring process.
Applications are always accepted, even if there are no current or anticipated openings, and are forwarded to appropriate department directors for review. Applicants will only be contacted for an interview if their skills and talents meet job requirements.
We are currently seeking:
- Part Time Activities Assistant to help primarily on weekends with the planning and implementation of activities for our independent and assisted living residents and community wide events.
- Concierge PRN
- Transportation Driver – PRN
- PRN LPN Charge Nurse to provide care to residents. LPN Required.
- Full Time, Part Time and PRN Care Associates to provide care to residents. CNA preferred.
- Part Time Med Tech/Care Associates to dispense medications under the direction of the Charge Nurse on duty and provide care to residents. CNA required, Medication Administration certification preferred.
- Please click HERE to view and apply for any of our Dining Services opportunities.
You can pick up an application from our lobby Concierge desk or request that an application be mailed or emailed to you if you would like to be part of our team. You can use the link to download our application. (Please contact Brandi Bodenstaff if your version of Adobe does not properly open the application form.)
We encourage you to email, fax or mail your completed Application for Employment to:
Brandi Bodenstaff, Business and Human Resources Director, 101 Plaza Dr, Downingtown PA 19335-5301
TEL (610) 269-8400
FAX (610) 269-6095
(Please note that adding your name and email address below will be directed to our Marketing Department and not to Human Resources. Please use the email address link or telephone number above to contact Human Resources directly.)