Assisted Living Services and Amenities
Assisted Living at Wesley Commons provides individuals with the opportunity to lead healthy and rewarding lives, secure and confident in the knowledge that support is available for routine activities, when needed. Our dedicated and caring Assisted Living staff members provide a wide range of services to help maximize the independence and choice for the people who live here. Services and amenities include:
- Attention to special dietary needs with three nutritious, tasty meals per day
- Personal escorts to dining and other activities
- Communal living room and convenient library
- 24-hour health care oversight by a licensed professional
- Daily bed-making
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Medication assistance and reminders
Our goal in Activities is to engage residents and enhance their quality of life by facilitating activities and events that meet their physical, intellectual, social, spiritual, civic and environmental needs, which are key components of successful aging.
- Regular trips to cultural and historical locations
- Educational programs
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Caregiver support group
- Arts and crafts
- Pet therapy
- Music therapy
- Social events such as ice cream social, wine and cheese happy hours
- Resident-led activities such as Simpson Senior Scribes, Sketching Club, Bingo, stargazing, Gardening Committee
- Manicure and massage mornings
- Also visits throughout the year with dedicated volunteers, young and old, who bring game fun, Bible Study, hymn songs, intellectual stimulation — and MUSIC!!
If you are interested in Simpson Meadows for a loved one, visit our Resource Center for helpful articles and links. To find out more about our Assisted Living program, call us at 610-269-8400, or visit our Assisted Living FAQs.